Application Deadline: Sep 22, 2021
- Entry Level: EMT: $44,000-47,000
- AEMT: $48,000-51,000
- Paramedic: $54,000-58,000
Whether you are just starting, or continuing your EMS career, Ellis County EMS has a position for you! We are looking for professional applicants who have a passion for pre-hospital patient care. Come join our exciting and dynamic team of EMS professionals! We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Staff.
What we offer our staff:
- $3000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- $2000.00 Relocation Stipend
- Double time pay on Holidays
- Longevity Pay after 2 years of service
- Company sponsored BCBS healthcare Insurance
- Earned Paid Time Off of 12 shift days or 4.5 weeks per year
- KP&F Retirement
- Paid tuition for AEMT or Paramedic Course
- Free CE classes that exceed required hours for certification renewal
- Free ACLS, CPR, and PALS renewal
- Progressive protocols
- Stryker load systems (lift patients with the push of a button)
- Exceptional equipment and Trucks
- Aggressive Training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Unique and rewarding work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Kansas certified EMT, AEMT, Paramedic
- Age: Must be 18 years old to apply
- Education: High School or Greater
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license
Ellis County EMS
1105 E. 22nd St
Hays, KS 67601
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online at: www.ellisco.net - click on the Government tab and then Emergency Medical Services.
You can also call (786)628-9461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or to answer any questions you may have.