Anderson County EMS is the sole transport provider of Emergency Medical Services for Anderson County encompassing a service area of 586 square miles with a population of approximately 8,102 residents to include the areas of Bush City, Colony, Garnett, Greeley, Harris, Kincaid, Lone Elm, Mt. Ida, Scipio, Selma, Welda and Westphalia and responds to just over 1,000 calls per year annually. The service not only provides response to emergent calls of service, but also an interfacility transfer program along with community outreach and standby coverage at various events and assistance to the Anderson County Hospital Emergency Department. Currently ACEMS operates three Advanced Life Support capable Ambulances, with two of the Ambulances being staffed 24/7/365.
Our open positions include:
- Full-Time Paramedic Position | 24 On/48 Off – 5 Days off Every 3rd Week
- PRN Paramedic or AEMT Position | Scheduled as Available/Needed
Some benefits of joining our progressive, family like atmosphere include:
- Potential for Annual Merit Increases
- Uniform Allowance (Full-Time/Part-Time Personnel)
- KEMSA Membership
- Autonomy to work in the Emergency Department
- Monthly On-Shift Trainings with Free CEUs
- BLS, ACLS, PALS provided in-house
- Intubation Competencies available in Surgery Setting
- Education Assistance (Full-Time/Part-Time Personnel)
- Saint Luke’s Health System Benefits
- (SLHS 2021 Annual Benefits at a Glance viewable via Link)
For further inquiry contact Troy at (785) 433-1983 (voice/text) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications also may be made online directly by visiting https://careers.saintlukeskc.org/homepage.