Paramedic and Advanced Life Support (ALS EMS) Instructor (FAC3087) - Hutchinson Community College
Essential Functions –
- Instruct in the paramedic program. Teaching assignments may include evening, weekend, and/or alternative delivery systems such as online, ITV or outreach locations.
- Provide curriculum planning, instructional unit development, implementation and evaluation.
- Coordinate preceptor supervision of students in a variety of clinical, field and classroom settings.
- and more...
- Demonstrated ability to work in a student-centered, team environment is required.
- Bachelor degree required in a program related field.
- Teaching experience in emergency care or continuing medical education is required.
- Kansas certified Paramedic or nationally registered EMT-P. Certification by the National Registry as an EMT-P is required within 6 months of employment.
- A minimum of two years EMS or critical care experience providing patient care is required.
- and more...
Download a complete list of responsibilities and qualifications here.
SALARY and STATUS:
The salary is determined per the 2017-2018 Hiring Salary Schedule in the local HutchCC Master Agreement. This full-time faculty position is nine months annual (based on contract renewal) with an additional 50 duty days (220 work days per contract), due process rights eligible, benefit eligible, and exempt. For a copy of the hiring schedule for this position, please see the attached schedule, or you may visit the following address: http://www.hutchcc.edu/hiring-schedule
Submit the HutchCC Administrative/Instructional Application Form to:
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
1300 NORTH PLUM
HUTCHINSON, KS 67501
To view the HutchCC Non-discrimination notice, please visit www.hutchcc.edu