We are a rapidly growing ground and air medical transport company now located in 7 states, seeking individuals that share our energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to the highest level of patient care. Interested in jumpstarting or expanding your career?
Complete your application at: https://midwestmedicaltransport.candidatecare.jobs/
Our current stations operating in Kansas are:
- Kansas City (dba APS Ambulance)
- Scott City
Looking for excellent benefits? Midwest Medical Transport currently offers:
- Company paid short and long-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Safe Harbor 401K retirement plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement leave
- Commitment to life-long learning to include company paid continuing education and certification classes
- State of the art equipment to assist you in providing the highest quality of patient care
- Many opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC. considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.