Do you want a fast-paced, exciting and innovative career in research? Vince and Associates Clinical Research is hiring Safety Officer, Paramedics for their Overland Park, KS campus. Full-Time and PRN shifts are currently available.
Altasciences Clinical Research, encompassing Algorithme Pharma, Vince & Associates Clinical Research and Algorithme Pharma USA, is one of the largest early phase clinical research organizations (CROs) in North America. As a leading, full-service CRO, we have extensive expertise in the execution of a wide range of Phase I/II clinical studies, especially complex trials in healthy normal volunteers and patient populations.
The Safety Officer will ensure that adequate safety procedures and training are implemented and maintained as needed and are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- NREMT-P Certification from an accredited institution
- 1 + year in health care where documentation was required
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Ability to interface with busy clinicians and nurses to identify eligible participants and perform study duties
View the full job description here.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com or contact the Human Resources team at (913) 696-1601.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.