Employer: Sedgwick County
Salary: $13.78 Hourly
Assist in the day-to-day billing functions of the EMS (Ambulance) billing activities in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles relating to health care and the Sedgwick County Health and Human Services division.
Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Years of Experience: 1 year office or administrative support
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s license and current proof of automobile insurance. Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and meet driver qualification standards as set forth in Sedgwick County’s Fleet Vehicle Operation and Usage policy. Meet the specifications as outlined in the CMHC licensing standards and pass KBI, DCF child abuse check, adult abuse registry, and motor vehicle screens. Must complete orientations provided by Sedgwick County and COMCARE.
- Educational Requirements: Coursework in HealthCare billing preferred
- Years of Experience: 1 year experience in healthcare billing or related field preferred.
For more information and to apply online, please visit www.HRePartners.com