Employer: Sedgwick County
Salary: $12.50 Hourly
Provide support to the Public Services billing functions to ensure that all claims for services are processed timely to generate all potential revenues. Assist in the day-to day billing functions of EMS/COMCARE in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles relating to health care and the Sedgwick County Health and Human Services division.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year office or administrative support
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s license and current proof of automobile insurance.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and meet driver qualification standards as set forth in Sedgwick County’s Fleet Vehicle Operation and Usage policy.
- Meet the specifications as outlined in the CMHC licensing standards and pass KBI, DCF child abuse check, adult abuse registry, and motor vehicle screens.
- Must complete orientations provided by Sedgwick County and COMCARE.
- Coursework in healthCare billing
- 1 year experience in healthcare billing or related field
For job duties, more information and to apply online, please visit www.HRePartners.com