Paramedic/AEMT/EMT--Pottawatomie County EMS is expanding its coverage area and will be adding 58 square miles of coverage area, which will encompass all of the county including areas inside the city limits of Manhattan. We will be expecting an annual call volume over 2,000 calls a year and operating out of 5 separate stations. This action will include new personnel (six full time positions). We are looking for Paramedic’s, AEMT, and EMT’s to join our team! We also are always looking for part time staff!
These position(s) work a 48/96 rotation. Enjoy the opportunity to work 48 hours followed by 96 hours off – then the shift repeats. Pottawatomie County does NOT have a residency requirement for EMS personnel. Pottawatomie County EMS currently has 4 stations and will be opening a 5th station, located throughout the county. PCEMS provides 911 and non-emergent response and transports. We have also have taken delivery of a new Type 1 Ambulance and will have the delivery of 2 type II units in May. We carry Zoll series monitors, power cots with power load system and AutoPulse as well. Enjoy a positive working atmosphere and modern equipment. KP&F retirement plan; the county also offers other benefits with several health care plans to choose from.
- Full-time and PRN Shifts Available!
- Minimum Starting Rate dependent on position;
- Approximate annual gross income of:
- EMT = $12.00/hr/ $39,936.00
- AEMT = $12.75/hr/$42,432.00
- Paramedic = $14.75/hr/$49,088.00 DOQ.
- Full-time includes excellent benefits (health insurance, paid time off, KPERS/KP&F retirement, and more)
- Position Responsibilities: Provides emergency medical treatment in a pre-hospital setting, performing basic life support and ALS to the sick and injured.
- Education/Experience Required: A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, or graduation from a vocational school is preferred. Must be Kansas Certified and/or hold National Registration as an EMT/AEMT/Paramedic
- Special Requirements: Possession & maintenance of a valid Kansas Driver’s License.
Please apply asap at: https://www.hrepartners.com for any question contact:
Our main office number 785-456-9700.