Coffey County EMS, a division of Coffey Health System, is accepting applications for the position of full-time Paramedic. We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team. CCEMS is a progressive, hospital based, Type 1 service that runs approximately 1600 calls per year out of 1 station. We have no on call policy or living restrictions. CCEMS works 24 hour shifts consisting of 24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 24 off, 24 on 96 off.
The qualified applicant must have good communication skills and work well with a variety of health care professionals. The qualified applicant will be paired with an AEMT and should be comfortable with liberal protocols. The qualified applicant shall also have a valid driver’s license, and current certification as a Paramedic or be able to obtain it. Current EMT’s nearing the end of a Paramedic program may be considered. Upon receiving an offer of employment, applicant must pass a background check, pre employment physical and urine drug screen.
- Competitive Wage based on experience. Brand New Medic Fresh Out of School Starts @ $49,920 per year. Salary is more based on Medic experience.
- Overtime paid after 40 hrs per week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Availability of Disability & Cancer Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Discretionary Leave
- Educational Assistance Scholarships
- Discounted Meals in the Hospital Cafeteria
- In House Training including CPR, ACLS, PHTLS, etc.
To apply please go to www.coffeyhealth.org and click on the Employment tab. For questions call Jered Schulte, Director of EMS @ 620)364-4551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position may be filled or closed to further applications without notice.
Coffey Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.