Paramedic - Full Time or Part Time
Scott City, KS
Hiring Part-time, Full-time
Midwest Medical Transport Company and its affiliates are seeking to hire qualified EMS professionals today!
A Few Interesting Things About Us:
- We are one of the fastest growing medical transport companies in the Midwest.
- With us, YOU truly can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives and communities
- Our People are our brand and safety of our employee’s and patients is our number one priority!
- Midwest Medical Transport offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term life, paid time off, holiday pay incentives, 401k, continuing educational opportunities and so much more!
- Administer medications, start intravenous lines, provide advanced airway management, resuscitate patients; all with in the Paramedic scope of practice
- Leads, guides, and/or assists in training of lower level personnel and/or students, as specifically assigned
- Safely operate and maintain an emergency vehicle while in compliance with all laws pertaining to the operation of an emergency vehicle while transporting patients
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Current state Paramedic Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Preferred Education and Experience
- National Registry Paramedic Certification - KS and MO
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Current state driver’s license
How can we help you find a rewarding career within EMS?
Click here to apply today!