EMT openings – Wichita, Scott City, Liberal, Kansas City
Midwest Medical, the regions fastest growing private EMS Company is currently seeking a qualified EMT’s for all shifts!!
- Do you pride yourself on excellent patient care skills?
- Do you want incentive pay for OT and Referral bonuses?
- Do you have successful EMS/EMT experience?
- Are you wanting to work with new state of the art equipment (new power cots, new ambulances, new monitors)?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above questions… continue reading below and apply today!!
The primary duties and responsibilities for the EMT include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide basic life support treatment of patients
- Provide CPR, give oxygen, administer glucose; all with in the EMT scope of practice
- Safely operate and maintain an emergency vehicle while in compliance with all laws pertaining to the operation of an emergency vehicle while transporting patients
- Render competent patient care in both pre-hospital and inter-facility setting
- Thorough knowledge of EMS procedures and ability to integrate knowledge and performance into practical situations
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Current state EMT Certification
- Current state driver’s license
Preferred Education and Experience
- National Registry EMT Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC. considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.