Paramedic – Emergency Department – St Francis
3 12 hour shifts per week
7am – 7pm
Rotating weekend requirement
Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas and is a nationally recognized. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees.
Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart. We offer tuition reimbursement that is available to both part-time and full-time associates in any position. In Wichita, we also offer child care for day shift workers through our Child Development Center. We also offer a unique program, Breaking Bread, that allows employees to join senior leaders for a meal and conversation about what is working well and ways we can work together to improve. It’s one small way we give employees a voice and work together to offer the best care possible for our patients.
What You Will Need
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or transfer date.
- Paramedic credentialed from the Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services (KSBEMS) upon hire date or transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Driver’s License credentialed from the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles upon hire date or transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree upon hire date or transfer date.
Please apply at: https://ascension-internal.ttcportals.com/jobs/3628746-paramedic-emergency-department