Coffey County EMS, a division of Coffey Health System, is accepting applications for the position of full-time AEMT. We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team. CCEMS is a progressive, hospital based, Type 1 service that runs approximately 1600 calls per year out of 1 station. We have no on call policy or living restrictions. CCEMS works 48/96 schedule.
The qualified applicant must have good communication skills and work well with a variety of health care professionals. The qualified applicant will be paired with a seasoned Paramedic and should be comfortable with liberal protocols. The qualified applicant shall also have a valid driver’s license, and current certification as an AEMT or be able to obtain it. Current EMT’s in an AEMT class will be considered. Upon receiving an offer of employment, applicant must pass a background check, pre employment physical and urine drug screen.
- Competitive Wage based on experience. Beginning wage with no experience is $13.00/hr with average of 55 work hours per week.
- Overtime paid after 40 hrs per week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Availability of Disability & Cancer Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Discretionary Leave
- Educational Assistance Scholarships
- Discounted Meals in the Hospital Cafeteria
- In House Training including CPR, ACLS, PHTLS, etc.
To apply please go to www.coffeyhealth.org and click on the Employment tab. For questions contact Jered Schulte, Director of EMS @ 620)364-4551 or email email@example.com.
This position may be filled or closed to further applications without notice.
Coffey Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.