Larned EMS is accepting applications for a full time technician. ALS is preferred but all applicants will be considered. Larned EMS is located in Pawnee County, Kansas and runs approximately 1,000 calls annually.
- 48/96 schedule
- Competitive wages
- Routine in-house continuing education
- Optional overtime occasionally available
- An active and involved Medical Director
- Protocols for AEMT that allows full scope of practice
- New, well-functioning equipment and trucks
For further details or to apply, please email Director Kara Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No residency requirement, however applicants within 30 miles of Larned (or willingness to relocate) are preferred.