KEMSA Annual Nomination Form
Educator of the year
KEMSA requests nominations for its annual awards that recognize individuals and organizations for making a significant contribution to EMS in Kansas in the past year. Anyone is allowed to make nominations unless otherwise noted. The awards selection committee made up of EMS professionals outside of Kansas will select winning entries. Below is the individual nomination form for the Donald E. White Educator of the Year. All award nominations for 2019 must be submitted electronically by June 15, 2019 using this form.
Your nomination statement should include information on how the nominee:
- Consistently demonstrates his/her commitment to providing high quality, professional education for EMS practitioners;
- Serves as an outstanding role model for EMS practitioners in the classroom and in the community;
- Effectively mentors EMS students at all stages of their professional development;
- Introduces and incorporates innovative approaches and tools in the classroom to enhance students’ learning experiences;
- Contributes and participates in the development of education content that expands the body of quality EMS curriculum; and
- Any other relevant information provided in support of the nominee.