KEMSA Membership BENEFITS
KEMSA currently offers 3 types of membership, which are individual, service, and squad memberships. Membership benefits for all categories include:
- Having a Voice for Kansas EMS at the local and state level
- Having a Voice for Kansas EMS at the national level
- Legislative Updates & E-News
- KEMSA Chronicle magazine (published quarterly)
- Educational Opportunities
- Discounts on KEMSA Gift Shop Apparel, Pins, Patches, etc.
- Website Content and Resources
- Social media sites for Communication
- Free subscription to EMS World Magazine
- More than 50% discount on a subscription to JEMS
- Membership Card
- Annual Membership Gift
- and more.
Download our membership brochure here. See additional benefits under specific categories below. JOIN HERE
If you are already a member, you can learn how to take advantage of your benefits like our group buying program and other discounts by logging into our member only section once you create a username and password. Login here
. Once you login, under the "members only" tab, view the pages on membership benefits.
To join or renew your membership, get complete details here.
Individual Membership Benefits
Active Membership - $35
Individuals can join as an active members if you have an interest and involvement in Kansas EMS (certified and non-certified). In addition to the membership benefits listed above, individual and squad members get these additional membership benefits:
- $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Policy (Beneficiary Form - keep in your records at home)
- Discounts to events like the annual KEMSA Conference & Expo, management workshops, and more
- 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University and waiver of the application fee (along with other partnership benefits)
- Product discounts from select vendors (i.e. AT&T, Best Buy, and Grainger) through Savvik Buying Group partnership - view individual benefit information here or visit www.savvik.org
- 15% off any regularly priced CareerCert subscription or monthly free continuing education courses
- Discounts at Red Wing Shoes - take advantage of Gov. Services Admin. (GSA) Contract prices or 15% off non-GSA (see prices here)
- Save 10% on the most widely used compliance solutions in the
EMS industry from Page, Wolfberg & Wirth (PWW)
- Active/voting rights for the Board of Directors and other actions (student members not eligible)
- Membership in one of our Societies (if you wish)
- Opportunity to join a KEMSA committee or the Board of Directors to help shape the future of KEMSA and EMS in Kansas
KEMSA Service Membership Benefits
Service Membership - $200 (a membership for the service itself)
In addition to the membership benefits listed above, service members get these additional membership benefits:
- Savvik Buying Group partnership saving you time and money with additional vendors - see organization benefit information here or visit www.savvik.org
- FREE job postings on our website
- E-mail updates on KEMSA and EMS news
- Legislative updates (during the legislative session)
- Service Member Decal
KEMSA Squad Membership Benefits
Squad Membership - price varies based on number of personnel (a membership the service can buy for its employees, after purchasing the service membership) See pricing here.
This entitles the service to the service membership benefits above, and individual squad members receive the same benefits as individual members listed above including an accidental death & dismemberment policy, the KEMSA Chronicle, and much more. See the lists above for complete details.