Lots of upcoming events and registration is open for many of them! See the list below.
2019 KEMSA Events
KEMSA is busy planning events for 2019 that will be valuable to our members. Mark your calendars for the dates below, watch for other events (including a Just Culture Workshop, spring billing workshop and 4-day management workshop), and check our website for complete details as they are available. We hope to see you at some of our events next year as we provide training and advocate for EMS in Kansas.
- March 8 – Program Manager/Educator Workshop in Hutchinson, hosted by the KEMSA Educator’s Society - REGISTER HERE.
We don't have a hotel block for this event and rooms are limited due to the state basketball tournament. If you need a room, call hotels in Hutchinson and book sooner rather than later.
- March 21 - Peer Support Stakeholder Meeting - Wichita, KS - RSVP HERE.
- April 4 – Administrators Society Meeting – noon at Celtic Fox (RSVP needed, members of the society will receive an email)
- April 5-7 – Spring Core Conference in Hays, KS - REGISTER HERE.
- April 9-10 – EMS on the Hill in Washington DC
(NAEMT Sponsored Event, learn more at www.naemt.org)
- April 17-18, April 25-26 - Kansas EMS Four-Day Management Workshop, Manhattan, KS - REGISTER HERE.
- May 10 - A Day in Our Lives Workshop - Wichita, KS - REGISTER HERE.
- May 17 – KEMSA Golf Tournament, Newton, KS - REGISTER HERE.
- June 6 – Administrators Society Meeting – noon at Celtic Fox (RSVP needed, members of the society will receive an email)
- August 8-11 – KEMSA Annual Conference & Expo, Kansas Star Event Center in Mulvane, Kansas - Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration Open / Attendee registration will open in March 2019.
Reserve your hotel room now as they sell out every year!
- October 3 – Administrators Society Meeting – noon at Celtic Fox (RSVP needed, members of the society will receive an email)
- October 14-18 – EMS World Expo, New Orleans, LA (KEMSA members get discounted registration. Get more details at www.emsworldexpo.com)
- December 5 – Administrators Society Meeting – noon at Celtic Fox (RSVP needed, members of the society will receive an email)
More events will be added to this list soon! Watch for details.
KEMSA is Looking for Exhibitors and Sponsors!
You are invited to join us as an exhibitor and sponsor to help
us continue to provide a high quality educational conference for
emergency medical services personnel in the state and surrounding areas -
from first responders to paramedics, as well as physicians, educators,
firefighters, service directors, managers and more! We are planning for
more than 450 attendees at our 2019 KEMSA Conference & Expo.
Exhibitor move-in: Aug. 8 | Exhibit days: Aug. 9 & 10, 2019
Location: Kansas Star Event Center, 777 Kansas Star Drive, Mulvane, KS 67110
Learn more about exhibitor opportunities here.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
KEMSA is a professional membership organization and does not regulate the EMS profession in Kansas.
KEMSA is proud that we have members in all 6 regions in Kansas with members located in 90 of the 105 counties in Kansas and five other states. About 85% of the services in Kansas have a service membership with KEMSA. KEMSA has more than 100 active service memberships, which represents more than 5,000 certified EMS attendants working within Kansas EMS agencies, and more than 2,000 active individual memberships. Learn more about KEMSA here.