KEMSA will host an educator's workshop on Friday, June 30th in Independence, KS. Space is limited.
Friday, June 30, 2023 | 9 am-4:00 pm
Independence Fire Department/EMS, 800 E. Myrtle, Independence, KS 67301
(Registration from 8:30-9:00 AM, Lunch will be on your own)
1. Stress the importance of a good quality BLS exam board prep to Kansas EMS educators.
2. Show the advantages of a BLS exam prep for Kansas EMR and EMT students.
3. Inform Kansas EMS educators what goes into making the state BLS exam scenarios.
4. Inform Kansas EMS educators what the State’s QA/QI process for BLS exam assessments.
5. Share common causes of BLS exam failures with Kansas EMS educators.
6. Provide hands-on demonstrations of the BLS exams through mock exam scenarios.
7. Help EMS educators identify their own shortfalls with course instruction or student prep through mock exam scenarios.
8. Kansas EMS educators will be able to apply what is learned in this workshop in their own classes and improve BLS exam outcomes.
Note: This workshop has been approved as an Educator’s Workshop.
KEMSA • 6021 SW 29th St., Ste. A PMB 359 • Topeka, KS 66614 • Phone: 785-580-3459Copyright © Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association